the dog news stories you need to read

Social Navigation

Yorkshire Terrier Swallows 2-Inch Sewing Needle

UK Dog News

PDSA vets got straight to the point when cute puppy, Saffy, from St Budeaux in Plymouth, was brought in to see them coughing and struggling to breathe. It turned out she had swallowed a 2-inch long sewing needle and thread which had pierced the back of her throat…
email this article  
del.icio.us

Original post by Latest Dog News from K9 Magazine and software by Elliott

Dog News by Email
Enter your email address below and never miss out on the latest, most important dog news: