Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull

A 12 week old Chihuahua, called Smokey, is fortunate to be alive after getting a grilling fork lodged in it’s skull. The accident happened at a family party when the handle snapped off whilst feeding the dogs scraps from the barbecue.

The unlucky – or very lucky, depending on how you view it, pup ran into the woods with the fork stuck in his skull and went missing for 2 days. The dog was rushed to the vets where the fork was removed in emergency surgery.

Source: DogMagazine.net – the K9 Magazine blog

Smokey Barbeque Puppy: Amazing Story of Puppy With Fork in Skull

Related content:

  1. Amazing Tail – Facebook Reunites Lost Dog With Owner After a Year
  2. Alfie’s Story: A Brave Dog Who Battled Back
  3. Puppy Hero Beats the Odds to be Named Puppy of the Year

Your Dog’s REAL Age Isn’t What You Think It Is

If you’d like to find out how old your dog really is in human years (and why it’s important): Click here to learn more »