Puppy Dies After Eating Abandoned Drugs Stash

A Terrier mix puppy has died after eating a block of cannabis. It is thought that the drugs were tossed in to the owner’s garden by youths were running from the police. The dog, called Scooby was found by his owner foaming at the mouth, but his vet was unable to save him…
email this article  
del.icio.us

Original post by Latest Dog News from K9 Magazine and powered by Img Fly

Your Dog’s REAL Age Isn’t What You Think It Is

If you’d like to find out how old your dog really is in human years (and why it’s important): Click here to learn more »