the dog news stories you need to read

Social Navigation

PDSA Save Puppy That Swallowed Tent Peg

UK Dog News

A Staffordshire bull terrier puppy has amazingly survived after swallowing a ten-and-a-half inch tent peg. The three-month-old puppy, called Disa, underwent life-saving emergency surgery at Sheffield PDSA PetAid hospital when an x-ray revealed the true cause of her stomach upset…
email this article  
del.icio.us

Original post by Latest Dog News from K9 Magazine and software by Elliott Back

Dog News by Email
Enter your email address below and never miss out on the latest, most important dog news: