Meet The Dog Who Swallowed a Bomb

Some dogs will try to eat anything – but for dogs like Toby, based in Afghanistan with the military, swallowing things on the ground can be extra dangerous. Last week Toby ate what experts think may have been an explosive.

After ingesting the toxic substance when sniffing out Taliban improvised explosive devices on the front line, he was picked up by a medical emergency helicopter and whisked back to Camp Bastion.

Source: DogMagazine.net – the K9 Magazine blog

Meet The Dog Who Swallowed a Bomb

Related content:

  1. Martin Clunes Set to Explore the Dangers of the ‘Pedigree Dog Time Bomb’ for ITV
  2. Hero Pup Knifed by Thug
  3. Pet Dog Discovers £500,000 Stash

Your Dog’s REAL Age Isn’t What You Think It Is

If you’d like to find out how old your dog really is in human years (and why it’s important): Click here to learn more »