the dog news stories you need to read

Social Navigation

Little Dog Swallows BIG Arrow

K9 Magazine Latest

PDSA vets saved the life of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy who swallowed a full-length plastic arrow, measuring 10.5 inches, almost as long as the puppy herself!

Betty had a ‘ruff’ time after undergoing emergency surgery at Thamesmead PDSA PetAid hospital to remove the arrow which had lodged halfway through her body from the oesophagus to the small intestine.

Source: DogMagazine.net – the K9 Magazine blog

Little Dog Swallows BIG Arrow


Related content:

  1. Just How Did This Dog EAT The Alphabet?
  2. Dog Reveals its Inner Dummy
  3. Brave Dog Awarded ‘George Cross For Animals’
Dog News by Email
Enter your email address below and never miss out on the latest, most important dog news: