PDSA vets saved the life of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy who swallowed a full-length plastic arrow, measuring 10.5 inches, almost as long as the puppy herself!
Betty had a ‘ruff’ time after undergoing emergency surgery at Thamesmead PDSA PetAid hospital to remove the arrow which had lodged halfway through her body from the oesophagus to the small intestine.
- Just How Did This Dog EAT The Alphabet?
- Dog Reveals its Inner Dummy
- Brave Dog Awarded ‘George Cross For Animals’
Enter your email address below and never miss out on the latest, most important dog news: