the dog news stories you need to read

Social Navigation

Dog Dies After Eating Poisoned Fish

UK Dog News

A dog has tragically lost its life after consuming poisoned salmon, it has emerged.

The RSPCA said the golden retriever was thought to have ingested poisoned salmon pieces deliberately placed on the River Wey towpath at Godalming.

Warning notices have been put along the route near Pepper Harrow Lane.

A police spokesman said when the dog’s owner returned to her car after their walk, her pet was ill and foaming at the mouth.
‘Put on drip’


The woman re-traced her steps and found pieces of what appeared to be salmon scattered along the towpath.

PC James Ansell said: “The woman took her dog to the vet and he was put on a drip, but sadly he died the following day.

Dog News by Email
Enter your email address below and never miss out on the latest, most important dog news: